Accounts Assistant / Hove / Finance / Accountancy
A growing Hove based company are looking to recruit a full time Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
As Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Processing of invoices - ensuring funds are in place
- Online banking - posting tenant receipts, bank reconciliations
- Preparing and reviewing draft accounts before sending out
- Credit control - ensure payment is made as per the terms
- Resolving client enquiries
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good IT skills, proficiency in Microsoft programmes.
- Good team player - willingness to learn.