Assurance - Risk Assurance - Implementation & Support - TeamMate consultant - UAE
DescriptionEstablished in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & Summary
PwC Global Overview
With offices in 152 countries and almost 328,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for, by delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 7,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team with its tailored solutions, brings international experience, helping our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
Line of Service Overview
Our Middle East Assurance practice includes over 2,300 people based in 12 countries across the region and is part of PwC’s global network that is operating worldwide. PwC Middle East’s Assurance practice combines the right mix of human-led and tech powered solutions to provide our clients with quality audits and other risk services that create confidence and impact in our region and across society.
This position is responsible for managing the technical installation (including upgrade, migration and support for existing clients) as well as delivering the functional configurations of the system and training the users on how to use the TeamMate Audit Management software.
What is expected from you?
- Installation of the TeamMate Audit Management software.
- Upgrading TeamMate to the latest versions for the current clients.
- Managing the migration process for clients on the old TeamMate system to the new TeamMate+ system.
- Offering technical support to clients using the TeamMate software.
- Client management - communicate and liaise with clients, colleagues and the TeamMate support desk to provide customer excellence and maintain strong client relations.
- Maintaining an updated client contact and sales records.
- Functional configuration of the TeamMate Audit Management software.
- Training the users on how to use and maintain the system.
- Configuring Audit reports templates using the TeamMate report authoring tool.
- Providing technical support to clients by troubleshooting and resolving their day-to-day issues by liaising with the global support desk to resolve complex issues as needed
- Any other duties that may be delegated to you from time to time in support of raising the TeamMate profile.
What will you bring?
You are ambitious and get use of opportunities to grow and develop. In addition, you recognise yourself in the following characteristics:
- Degree in relevant field, (Computer Science/ Information Systems would be preferred).
- 1- 2 years in Information Systems technical support/ administration is required.
- Must be able to work independently, demonstrating strong qualities in managing the technical implementation of TeamMate and coordinate efficiently with the rest of the implementation team.
- Proven experience in identifying and solving problems required.
- The consultant will interact with client staff and should ensure the existing client relationships are strengthened. This role will provide the opportunity to enhance technical skills, client service and people development.
- In depth understanding of web based systems architecture.
- In depth understanding of MS web servers, IIS and windows services.
- In depth understanding of MS SQL servers & familiarity with SSIS.
- Knowledge of security for applications, networking, and operating systems.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Adept in using technology such as Google’s G Suite and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently, flexibility in working hours and willingness to "roll-up your sleeves" to get the job done.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
- Readiness to travel.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that help us deliver our business strategy - that make up “The PwC Professional”.
The PwC Professional framework plays a significant role in outlining the capabilities needed by our people to flourish, learn and develop together as leaders at every level. The framework exists to support the development and career progression of our people, helping them to meet the expectations of our clients, colleagues and communities in today’s changing global marketplace.
Why you’ll love working for PwC
We’re a business that leads with the heart and we prioritise our people. Led by our value of care, we find ways to help our people, our clients and one another. With PwC, you will ignite a meaningful career and will be provided with a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits designed to encourage your growth, like:
- A competitive remuneration plan in which you will be rewarded for your success and acknowledged for the value you provide to our company .
- We encourage an inclusive and diverse culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. This makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients.
- A flexible workframe to encourage work-life balance.
- We care about our employees' mental health and well-being by providing specialists to offer advice, as well as meditation, yoga, and other relaxation online sessions.
- Limitless opportunities for continuous learning and digital upskilling.
- A friendly atmosphere that encourages innovative mindsets, relationships development, and assisting others in growing and working in ways that bring out their best.
- A competitive Schooling allowance and insurance packages (As per PwC policy).
To learn more about our new equation that built this culture please visit this link.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.Travel Requirements
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.