Financial Reporting Analyst
Support month end closing activities i.e. General Ledger close including preparation of manual journals and making adjustments to final numbers in Group Reporting tool; and ensure key datelines are met for Group & Internal reporting.
- Complete all accounting activities in a timely and accurate manner, resolving /escalating issues and ensure compliance & operating effectiveness for all controls.
- Analyze key accounts in Balance Sheet (Blackline) to ensure balances are appropriately reconciled and properly supported.
- Perform local statutory reporting activities and ensure timely deliverables.
- Manage control remediation initiatives and participate in statutory, internal control and system assurance audits.
- Develop continuous strategies to identify Continuous Improvement opportunities and sharing of knowledge/learning among team members.
- Participate in R&A special projects & timely and effective responses to special data/project requests.
- Manage interfaces with FO and Non-FO stakeholders effectively, build end to end perspective
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualifications with 3-5 years related working experience.
- Working knowledge & experience in SAP is an added advantage.
- Experience in handling end to end audit/local statutory reporting is an added advantage.
- Broad knowledge of financial accounting requirements (Proficiency in financial accounting practices and IFRS standards).
- Good analytical skills, meticulous and able to work independently & prioritize well.
- Results oriented, fast paced, resourceful and proactive.
- Positive influencing skills and flexible co-operative approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications especially Excel.
- Resilient and able to deliver under pressure.
Work Shift: 3PM - 12MN
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.