BASF Shared Services Center Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services center has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Order Management Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
Within Financial Order to Cash we handle Treasury Operations and Customer Credit risk management for the region Asia Pacific, as well as Accounts Receivables, Collection, Intercompany Reconciliation and Business Partner Master Data, adding value to the full financial cash end-to-end process of the BASF companies in Asia Pacific.
The internship program is available all year long and here’s what you can expect
- A rewarding internship journey with tasks and projects that enable you to transfer your theoretical skills to a real business environment and gain exposure to diverse parts of the Intercompany Reconciliation (ICR)
- You will be able to explore digital technologies such as auto reconciliation tools
- Collaborative and multicultural atmosphere where you are an essential team player to support colleagues and managers in a wide range projects and activities
- Guidance, coaching and feedback from supervisors on performance which help you learn and shape your working style
About The Role
- To manage following intercompany reconciliation tasks:
- Obtain necessary information needed to perform accounting reconciliation such as group companies’ financial data, analytical, etc
- Prepare necessary reporting and monitoring of ICR KPIs
- Support in documentation preparation for global project (Financial Automation Platform)
- Assist expert and manager for system testing activities coordination and minimal involvement of system testing
- Perform other intercompany reconciliation tasks if needed
- Students of bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or any related disciplines
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence
- Submit your CV, cover letter and school transcripts on our online job portal
- In your application, state clearly your available period, and your expected graduation date
- You will be contacted for interview if you are shortlisted for the position. In any case, we will retain your profile in our database for future opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.