Early Career Wealth Management - Chicago
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally.With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
This posting includes early career opportunities at Northern Trust in Wealth Management field in Chicago, and are ideal for those who recently graduated.
Northern Trust offers entry level Wealth Management opportunities in Banking, Trust and Investments.
With a wide variety of opportunities available, there are many ways to use your technology knowledge, apply it, and grow your career at Northern Trust.
- Manage activities for fee revenue producing accounts, representing oversight on large and sensitive high net worth individuals and families.
- Manage accounts that often require complex decision making or special handling (e.g. nature of relationship, size/type of assets managed, sensitive client issues, , understanding tax considerations, multi-generational structures).
- Maintain a current awareness of new Wealth Management strategies and instruments through regular contact with the industry professionals
- Work within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree completed in Finance, Economics, or other relevant areas of study, with 0-1 years of experience post-graduation, preferred.
- Proficient user of Excel.
- Analytical skills are required to research and resolve inquiries/data.
- Proactive approach to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Applicants must not now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status to work in the United States.
- Candidates should be analytically and technically sound with knowledge of financial markets and some knowledge of banking.
At Northern Trust, we place a huge value on “fit” – our clients, the services we provide, the technology we create, and most importantly, the people we hire.
As an applicant to an Early Career role, we want to get to know you - what you value, how you solve problems, what you aspire to, and whether we’re a good “fit” for your skills and career goals. To help us understand your “fit” for a role with us we ask you to complete a few stages:
- Stage 1 – Online Application
- Click on Apply for Job and complete your online application where we ask you for personal information, academic history and check your eligibility.
- Stage 2 – Interview
- If you are selected to move forward in the process for the role you have applied to, you will then be invited to participate in interview(s) where we will ask you some competency/behavioral based questions and give you an opportunity to ask us some questions.
Keep an eye on your email, including your spam folders. We also recommend addingNorthernTrust@invalidemail.comto your safe sender list so you do not miss important emails.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at email@example.com.
Good luck, we are looking forward to learning more about you.
US /earlycareersNT/ US Early Careers Opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.