UK Accounts & Taxation Specialist
- Befree Business Resourcing LLP
- Kochi (Kerala), Ahmedabad
- As per the Industry Standard
- 20 May 2023
- 20 Jun 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts assistant, Accounts payable/receivable, Assistant accountant, Bookkeeper, Financial accountant, Internal audit, Management accountant, Tax, Trainee accountant
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Part qualified, Newly qualified, Qualified accountant
Position : Junior Associate/Associate
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining clients Books of Accounts which includes processing of Sales invoices, Purchase invoices, Recording Administration Expenses, Bank reconciliation, etc.
- Maintain accounting records and preparing monthly, quarterly, half yearly management accounts as per client’s requirement.
- Preparing & submitting VAT returns for the clients within deadline.
- Analyzing General ledger, passing reclassification entries and yearend adjustments to finalize year end accounts of Companies
- AP & AR Analysis.
- Reconciling various ledgers like VAT, PAYE, Loans, etc.
- Producing required reports and filing accounts with HMRC/Companies House.
- Preparing timesheets and processing payroll for the clients.
- Preparing and filing Self‐Assessment Tax returns with HMRC as per client requirement.
- Communicating and managing the Practice client to manage daily workflow, discussing queries to ensure the delivery of task in time with zero errors. Candidate should be capable to work independently with minimal supervision
Job Location : Kochi (Kerala), Ahmedabad.
Shift Timing : 10:30 am - 7:30 pm (1st, 3rd & 5th Saturday will be off)
- ACCA Affiliates/Students (Should have completed minimum 10 papers out of 13)
- Fresher can apply
- 0-3 years experience into Accounting & Taxation
What We Offer:
- Continuous training and updating of knowledge in relevant field
- Stimulating work environment.
- Excellent long term career growth opportunities
- Continuous learning & development through internal and external training.
- Lunch is provided by the company.
- We are ACCA approved Employer.
Apply for UK Accounts & Taxation Specialist
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly