Intern - Jersey Fund Accounting
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
To assist in carrying out the day to day accounting and reporting services for a portfolio of complex alternative investment fund structures administered by TMF. The role holder will be required to undertake directed work by his/her Manager and the adherence to standard policy and procedures.
The primary focus of the role will be:
- Assisting with accounting administration duties and projects for a portfolio of investment fund structures, including conducting full, detailed reviews of own work prior to submission for review by the Fund Accounting Manager.
- Working closely with counterparts on other teams to ensure seamless and coordinated service delivery.
- Maintaining proactive communication to ensure that the Fund Accounting Manager is kept appraised of the status of all deliverables.
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum 5 GCSE’s at C grade and above to include English Language and Math’s, or 3 A-level Qualifications (C or above), or equivalent and/or a Graduate
- Expertise in all MS office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- This role has no minimum experience requirements
- Ability to learn quickly and work within a team under the guidance of a manager/mentor
- Ability to plan and organise oneself to meet challenging deadlines
- Have commenced or intends to commence study towards the completion of a professional accountancy qualification
Applications close: 15 Apr 2023 GMT Daylight TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.