About this position
Given our significant growth and development of Advisory services, we are seeking Tax Interns at Hanoi Office. The position will be responsible for payroll service, efficient tax compliance service, tax planning opportunities to clients from various industries.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 200 staffs nationwide.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum. In 2020, Mazars in Vietnam is awarded as The Best Company to Work For in Asia, recognised by the trusted HR Asia Magazine.
Join the 44,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries now.
We are searching for candidates who are expected to:
- Provide assistance to Tax team in handling client’s assignments
- Research and analysis of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates
- Demonstrate required knowledge and, in addition, an understanding of client’s organization and business/regulatory environment
- Deliver the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable
- Prepare concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language
Candidates for the position of Tax Intern need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Final year student or Fresh graduated, Bachelor’s degree or above in Taxation, Accounting, Finance, International Business Management, Economics or equivalent (being able to work full-time);
- Understanding of accounting, taxes and finance in Vietnam is an advantage;
- Experience in tax-related jobs is an advantage;
- Computer literacy and good command of English (French/ Japanese is an advantage);
- Proficient writing skills (Vietnamese & English);
- Good analytical thinking and strong interpersonal;
- Commitment to develop your talents and knowledge into new areas as well as to think creatively;
- High teamwork spirit, responsible and decisive; and
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Cover letter and CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
Mazars Hanoi Office
Address: 14th Floor, Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (024) 39 36 10 31
Mazars Ho Chi Minh City Office
Address: 9th – 11th level, Viet Dragon Building, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Tel: (028) 38 24 14 93
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.