Tax Assistant Manager - Corporate Tax (Johor Bahru)
- Assists and advises clients on compliance requirements and related issues.
- Responsible for handling tax issues arising for selected groups of clients which will include tax planning and tax advisories.
- To lead team members and assist Directors in tax assignments mentioned above.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience preferably in the financial services industry
- High technical ability and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team management and analytical skills
- Highly organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Closing Date: Dec. 31, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.