EY MENA Tax Support Team - Associate
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
MENA Tax Support Team - Associate
As a Tax Support Team Associate, you’ll be a key member of our newly established Tax Engagement Support (TES) team based in Jordan. The TES team will support a wide range of activities for the Tax service line, making this a great place to gain exposure to new skills and progress your career.
You will work within a team supporting our client-serving professionals (partners/principals, executive directors, senior managers, and managers) in completing processes and activities within the client service lifecycle. Delivery at the highest standards, identifying opportunities to improve processes and making a positive impact on the client experience all whilst maintaining the applicable professional standards.
Skills and attributes for success
- Process and complete large volumes of activities related to client service lifecycle (e.g., opportunity and engagement creation, billing, and collections)
- Identify any obvious process deficiencies/issues and proactively collaborate with relevant team members to resolve any issues that arise
- Working independently and as part of a team to ensure a consistent and timely activity output
- Communicate status updates as needed to continuously advance service delivery
- Gain a strong knowledge of the service line and the engagement, EY’s structure, key personnel and EY’s policies/procedures
- Assist and complete adhoc requests with minimal disruption to your work
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Arabic & English)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent listening, interpersonal and presentation skills
- The ability to address all relevant information/data and develop practical approaches to answering problems
- A creative and curious approach to tackling complex challenges, leveraging internal tools and resources to achieve favorable results
- A proven ability to work independently with minimum supervision, and collaboratively with virtual teams
- An ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks, including multi-location coordination
- The capability to meet tight deadlines, performing fine-quality work and diligent follow-up
- The ability to summarize and conclude activities, applying appropriate documentation standards and lessons learned
- The capacity to protect confidential and proprietary information
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree completed within the past 18 months of applying to the graduate program
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Commerce
- A background in a direct client service role
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- 0 -18 months of relevant work experience
- Jordanian nationals will only be considered
What we look for
We’re most interested in people with big ideas who aren’t afraid to voice them. You’ll need a proactive approach to work and the curiosity to seek out new challenges without being pushed. If you’re ready to make a real contribution to our goal of building a better working world, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.