Financial Analyst | Al Futtaim Automotive | FAMCO
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
Financial Analyst will be responsible for preparation and drive the culture of thorough financial analysis, performance reviews, feasibility analysis for all operating companies and activities under the ambit of FAMCO operations. He/she will be a trusted finance partner to General Manager and will be reporting to Sr. Financial Controller, He/she will be responsible to provide both internal and external stakeholders with insightful, accurate and timely financial and operational analysis/information.
What you will do:
Budget & Forecasting
- Division and activity level P&L budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet review and forecasting
- Model level gross margin forecasting and variance analysis
- ADHOC forecasting for business cases
- Upload of financial forecast in the reporting tool- IFRP
- Preparation of forecast pack for management review
- To support team in monthly books close
- Analyze actual performance for variance analysis Vs. forecast
- Preparation of monthly management pack including operation KPIs with detailed analysis & commentaries
- Reporting of Inventory, Trade Receivables, WIP, Volvo Core and other financial & operation reports using Alteryx tool
- Detailed service maintenance contract report for gold contracts.
- Cost benefit analysis on a regular basis to improve the business expenses relating to freight, interest cost, lease vehicles etc
- Direct Cash Flow forecast submission on a fortnight basis
- Partner with business team to improve liquidity, over deliver budget targets, and actively manage working capital.
- Brand wise analysis of working capital to identify the opportunities for optimization of working capital. Prepare KPIs to measure the working capital and cash flow efficiency.
Measures of Performance:
- On time and high-quality delivery of core FP&A processes and deliverables and financial information for review
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of business to improve the forecasting accuracy
- Strong understanding of forecasting methods and cash flow concepts/principles
- Excellent communication, analytical, written and interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with global finance teams.
- Established record in managing multiple and competing priorities. Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Strong capabilities in complex financial modelling
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP
- Advanced excel skills
- Extensive Financial analyst experience
- Automotive background / experience
- Commercial experience
- Can manage independently
About the Team:
The role will report to Sr. Financial Controller and you will be working in a very busy and fast pace environment.
What equips you for the role:
- Qualified in Finance or Accounting (CA, CPA, CFA)
- Automotive experience preferable.
- 7 to 10 years relevant experience
- Experience in FP&A function is required
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.