Consultant, Forensics Department
Are you ready to be part of something bigger? Do you want your job to be purposeful?
If you answer is affirmative, we have great news for you! We have availability in our Forensic Department.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Assist in interpreting and evaluation financial information, compiling and analyzing evidence of fraudulent activities.
- Review and analyze on the adequacy of facts and evidence to substantiate the breaches of any regulations.
- Assist in preparing working papers and reports that will be delivered to our clients and other Authorities, if any
- Prepare documentation and evidence for Expert Witness to be presented in court.
Essential Qualification and Skills: -
- Recognised university degree and/or relevant professional accounting qualification in Accounting, Forensic Accounting, Investigation or litigation support.
- Candidate with minimum of 2 years’ experience with Big 4 firms or 3 years’ experience with mid to small accounting firms.
- Applicants must able to write and communicate effectively in English.
- Highly motivated individual with problem-solving skill and ability to prioritise workloads efficiently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
Come and be part of Our Team! Reach out to us via +603-2297 1000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.