Are you looking for that clear pathway to becoming a Partner?; Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?; Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
Day to day duties
- Lead in dealing with large, technically complex clients
- Analyse complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities
- Provide advice to owner managers on both business and personal matters and thereby act as a trusted business adviser to our clients
- Oversee all aspects of client engagement assuming overall responsibility for allocating work and ensuring client service is maintained at a high level
- Manage the end to end audit process, including budgets and timescales. You will be analysing complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities
What are we looking for?
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP
- ACA/ACCA/CA or equivalent qualified
- Experience of auditing clients within a variety of industries
- Proven capability of managing a large portfolio of clients
- Experience coaching and mentoring a team
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.