Finance Overhead Controller
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
- Management and Reporting on Direct Costs within Tax and Legal in collaboration with Budget Owners;
- Develop and manage internal Cost Allocation models;
- Participate to budget and forecasting activities with focus on Direct Costs;
- Monitor and support monthly P&L reporting per service line within Tax and Legal;
- Ensure financial policies are applied within the practice, adapt policies to changing environment if required;
- Formulate internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices;
- Maintain quality, integrity and consistency within your area of responsibility;
- Perform ad hoc analyses for the management team in our department;
- Work closely together with the Finance Controller and Director of the controlling team.
Let’s talk about you
- You have experience with a good knowledge of financial controlling - accounting in the area of cost controlling
- You preferably have a degree in Finance or Economics or equivalent by experience;
- You have analytical skills;
- You are forward-thinking, committed to finding solutions to problems, constantly improving processes and proactively looking for new opportunities to strengthen business operations;
- You are well-organized with the ability to prioritize;
- You are able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively;
- You have excellent written and interpersonal communication skills;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch and French is an asset;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Excel), experience in SAP S/4 is an asset.
Deloitte Tax & Legal is building a new Finance & Operations team. Deloitte Tax & Legal is a unique business including more than 1.000 professionals based mainly in Belgium but also in near-shore (e.g. Romania, Portugal, Poland) and far-shore locations (e.g. India). This position will give you an in-depth understanding of how Deloitte serves its Belgian and International clients in the complex world of taxation and legal matters.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.