Our Fund Services team provides professional services to our clients including fund administration, registrar and transfer agency services, performance fee calculations, fund accounting and audit assistance. You will manage a portfolio of private equity and hedge funds administration and proactively maintaining the relationship with clients.
- Manage clients' portfolio to provide hedge and private equity funds administration services including:
- Facilitating the process of NAV calculation, capital calls and distributions
- Preparing financial information and schedules for audit purposes; review draft audit accounts and resolve audit issues; dispatch of interim and annual financial statements and other notices to fund managers or investors
- Responsible for cash management, monitoring cash transfers for investment needs, receipt of subscription proceeds and the payment of redemptions and fee charges
- Ensure delivery of high quality client service, and is compliant with group policies, procedures and practices
- Proactively manage and develop client relationships, and conduct meetings as appropriate
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and consistency in execution of reporting
- Empower the team to develop their skills using performance management tools
- Interact with clients and key stakeholders including legal counsel, auditors and tax advisors
- Think out of the box and bring innovative ideas to improve operational efficiency
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in fund accounting and administration or corporate accounting funds field (e.g. Big 4, fund house, fund administration etc.)
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Experienced in leading a team of professional accountants
- Good understanding and substantial experience in private equity/hedge funds
- Strong understanding of accounting standard including IFRS and US GAAP
- Knowledge in Investran and/or Paxus is preferred
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin
- Good team player, independent, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn and able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
About us - why work with us
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Careers |Intertrust Group, a CSC company(intertrustgroup.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally Chau via ally.chau(@)intertrustgroup.com.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.