Senior Consultant - Financial Due Diligence
As a member of our team, you will be working with many of the world’s largest organizations, fastest-growing companies, and private equity firms on some of the most high-profile deals. These projects are mainly in the Czech Republic but there are also opportunities for travel abroad, mostly within Europe.
Through analysis of financial, commercial, and operational data, you will provide insights to key decision-makers at the client that help them increase value and reduce the risks and uncertainty existing in their transactions. You will identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, advise on hidden value and work with other EY professionals to deliver an integrated approach to our clients before, during, and after the transaction.
- University degree in finance or accounting
- 2-4 years of experience in Financial Reporting, IFRS, CAS, and Financial Analysis
- Prior experience in financial due diligence or audit
- Fluent in Czech/Slovak and English, knowledge of German a bonus
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to lead teams and projects from inception to conclusion
- Proficient in MS Office, familiarity in Alteryx and Power BI advantageous
- Strong team player with effective relationship-building skills
If you possess these qualities and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we want to hear from you. Join us in driving business success through meticulous financial due diligence.
- Conduct pre-investment reviews of potential target companies.
- Analyze historical accounting and management reports, financial forecasts, business plans, financial statements, annual reports, and other relevant information.
- Interpret and consolidate analyzed information into clear, actionable insights.
- Work closely with the management of the target company to prepare documents and participate in discussions about their financials.
- Present findings from the pre-investment review to clients and provide strategic recommendations.
- Play a key role in shaping the financial strategies of our clients and making a real impact on their success.
- 6 weeks of vacation per year.
- iPhone and laptop provided for personal use.
- 27,000 benefit points for travel, language courses, sports (Multisport), or relaxation.
- Online medical advice from Ulékaře.cz.
- Preparation for and support in obtaining CFA or ACCA certification, including study leave.
- Access to the educational portal Udemy.com.
- Enjoyment of team events and team-building activities with colleagues.
In case you are interested, please send us your CV and motivation letter in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.