EY Graduate Programme - Assurance (Forensic & Integrity Services)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Our innovative Forensic & Integrity Services (FIS) advises corporations and their outside legal counsel on complex business matters that involve financial, fraud and forensic investigations and economic damages arising from disputes pertaining to intellectual property infringement and other various matters. Ernst &Young is on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the law.
From performing fraud and forensic investigation to providing expert witness services, these are just some of the services that we provide. Other services which we provide are wide ranging and include dispute resolution, financial crime investigations, anti-money laundering, fraud transaction monitoring, and bribery/corruption cases.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sounds interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
As a FIS Associate, you will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors. This includes –
- Help clients to work through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes
- Perform fraud and forensic investigation, provide expert witness services, and financial and economic analyses
- Anticipate and identify risks and inform senior members of the team about significant issues
- Assist in preparing working papers, schedules and reports that will be delivered to our clients and other parties
- Work with clients, fraud examiners, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sometimes sensitive and adversarial situations
- Leverage on toolsets and products in the computer forensic realm to deliver forensic technology solutions
- Be involved in project activities including data collection and assessment
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Accounting, Finance or professional accounting qualification in auditing, forensic accounting, investigation or litigation support
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and/or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Shortlisted candidates can expect to complete an online assessment and a self-recorded video interview.
- Do attach your CV, cover letter and academic transcripts when submitting your application
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.