Associate at Financial Advisory
Deloitte Financial Advisory or Deloitte FA is a special force within Deloitte. We are called in to advise high-profile clients on executing deals in Mergers and Acquisitions, perform business valuations, participate in disputes and support growing businesses. We do not just provide financial advice to our clients, but we also deliver comprehensive financial solutions to some of the toughest issues in business today.
Currently we are looking for a candidate who possesses the following skills and experience:
- Business related university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (final year students will also be considered);
- Understanding of key accounting and corporate finance principles;
- Responsibility, motivation, eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude;
- Strong drive to excel and grow professionally;
- Proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Analytical and critical thinking to solve difficult problems;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in financial advisory/banking/audit would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in English and Lithuanian;
- Any of the following certifications (CFA, CF, ACCA, ACA) would be an advantage.
- MS Word;
- MS PowerPoint;
- MS Excel;
- MS Excel VBA;
- Power BI;
Your future role
- Perform financial data analysis to deliver due diligence, business valuation, financial modelling/planning and other related corporate finance services;
- Develop business understanding and experience by working on various complexity projects in a wide range of industries for a variety of clients, while having the opportunity to participate in discussion with top executives and shareholders;
- Support senior colleagues in day-to-day activities, including business development, market research, various initiatives, and ad-hoc tasks;
- Deliver projects collaborating with international colleagues from Deloitte Central Europe.
What we offer
- Possibility to learn and improve in the world‘s leading financial advisory firm;
- Opportunity to contribute to some of the largest and most complex transactions in the Baltics and CE region;
- Challenging, fast-paced environment where professional development and growth are guaranteed;
- Career opportunities for personal development and promotion, supported by a structured long-term plan;
- Personal & professional development trainings in various CE locations;
- Access to external learning resources (Udemy, LinkedIn Learning etc.);
- Coaching and feedback from senior colleagues to accelerate your growth;
- Financial support for professional qualifications (CFA, ACA, ACCA);
- Downtown office location;
- Hybrid work model;
- Health & world-wide travel insurance (mixed package);
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Competitive salary (starting from 1400 € bruto) plus various benefits;
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.