Accounts Executive (Contract)
AMOREPACIFIC MALAYSIA is looking for an experienced and motivated Accounts Executive (Contract) to join us.
These may involve supporting with the billing invoices, preparing budgets, managing cash flows and others.
You will play an important role, such as:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Verify invoiced received by brands upon approval.
- Ensure documents from vendors are accurate and sufficient ie. supplier invoices, tax invoices, and delivery note.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Verifying employees’ expenses claims and prepare payment.
- Paying vendors by scheduling payment and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Prepare AP reconciliation and AP Aging reports to ensure payment is not overdue.
- Record invoices for expenses & fixed assets with withholding tax and input VAT in SAP on a daily basis.
- Liaise with external auditors, revenue department and other government units.
- Continuing to improve the payment process.
- Support Finance Manager for other ad-hoc assignments.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidates must possess at least a post Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Self-motivated, result oriented, pro-active, fast leaner and team player
- 1 contract of service position available.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
The Qualities we look for in you:
- Proactive, well discipline, positive, resourceful, creative, well organized with a keen eye for details and able to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn attitude, committed, diligent and trustworthy nature.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency, able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
How will this career benefit you?
- Your duties include supporting the accounting team with various accounting tasks as you gain more confidence within this retail industry.
- Fast paced and dynamic environment
- Harmonious working culture with young, vibrant and high performing team!
- You will get familiar with our well-known brands such as Laneige, Sulwhasoo, innisfree, Ryo and Mise-en-Scène.
Click the “Apply Now” to submit your resume!
You are one step closer to be a part of our growing team!