Assistant Manager- CMAAS
ACCA members with 5 - 7 years experience.
About Assurance services:
The Firm's Assurance Services provides assurance on the financial performance and operations of a client’s business, helps businesses improve external financial reporting and adapt to new regulatory requirements as per state laws/international standards. The Assurance group can also help organizations report externally on non-financial information, strengthen its corporate governance procedures, and achieve social and economic goals related to corporate sustainability. Financial audits provide an independent opinion on a company's financial report and are a critical element in the capital markets system.
Capital Market and Accounting Advisory Services which is part of the overall assurance practice is a dedicated global team of professionals that provides high-value advisory services under IFRS, Indian GAAP and Ind AS along with capital
Roles & Responsibilities (essential functions and responsibilities of the job):
1. Provide GAAP conversion services to the clients
2. Provide accounting advisory support (IFRS/Indian GAAP/Ind AS) to clients
3. Write memos/issue papers on accounting issues
4. Assist client in IPO preparedness and manage production of financial information for IPO process
5. Assist due diligence teams in IFRS/Indian GAAP impact assessment on cross border transactions
6. Contribute to thought leadership publications on IFRS, Indian GAAP and Ind AS
Education and Experience:
CA or Equivalent with 3-5 years of post-qualification experience
Additional qualification of CPA, ACCA, and post-graduation in accounting will be an added advantage
- Experience of working on Indian GAAP / IFRS Audits in the past will be an added advantage
Candidate Specifications (insert the relevant personal skills here):
Candidate should have good communication skills.