EPM Manager II, Finance Systems
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know our Team:
Grabber Technology Solutions (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to out serving Grabbers with positive, personalised IT experiences, and we are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team.
Get to know the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Finance Systems, this role will be responsible for the management of Grab’s Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) applications. The resource will be part of a team that is accountable for project delivery and system enhancements, as well as cross-workstream initiatives. This is a ‘hands-on’ role for those with exceptional configuration and system development skills in Oracle EPM suite of solutions, namely EPB/FCC/ARCS/EDM and integration with Oracle ERP. Exposure to solution integration with other ERP systems is desirable.
Experienced candidates who have implemented EPM applications for global organisations should apply here!
The day-to-day activities:
- Engage with Business partners and other IT COE teams to deliver high priority projects and enhancements.
- Guide the design of business processes and the ability to translate verbal requirements into design documents.
- Configure system changes to EPM applications as required
- Adherence to company IT implementation methodology and documentation standards.
- The ability to manage small to medium enhancement projects and to drive for the successful delivery of projects.
- Identify root causes of finance planning/budgeting/consolidation and close process issues and identify pragmatic, sustainable solutions.
- Co-ordinate the resolution of high priority RTR system issues in conjunction with the offshore Support team.
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders, vendors, consultants, technical staff and integration leads across discovery, design, implementation, integration and test phases of enhancements.
- Support and coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) performed by business and external stakeholders.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in configuring Oracle EPM modules with focus on Financial planning/Budgeting, Consolidation and close, Data Management, Account Reconciliation, Narrative Reporting and Integration with other applications.
- Demonstrable business analysis and technical design skills and best practices infinancial planning and consolidation areas.
- Familiarity with Oracle finance modules and the touch points and integration in master data/balance and other information.
- Previous experience working with vendor partners in an IT support environment.
- Conversant with IT support tools and an understanding of ITIL processes & Agile methodologies including the ability to support testing, defect analysis and fixing in sync with product development and support.
- Extensive knowledge of the Oracle solution and keep abreast with the product roadmap.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to work with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Functional, Hands-on knowledge of the Anaplan platform
- Functional, Hands-on knowledge of the IBM’s TM1 application
- Knowledge of COSO & COBIT frameworks
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.