Audit & Assurance Manager
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
Are you an audit professional with deep technical expertise and a passion for coming up with innovative solutions?
Do you thrive on developing and motivating others?
If so, you may be a perfect fit for us. At Deloitte, we provide audit services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility and serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients. As an Audit & Assurance Manager, you will deliver high quality services aimed at exceeding client expectations. You will also be responsible for mentoring audit team members, providing them with constructive feedback and career guidance.
The ideal candidate will preferably possess the following qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience
- Proven audit management experience
- Deep knowledge and understanding of IFRS/US GAAP
- Leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- ACCA/ICAEW certification or equivalent
- Outstanding communication skills in English and Bulgarian - both spoken and written
- Experience and evidence of business development
- Ability to travel – depending on the clients and industries/sectors you serve
Your future role
- Manage audit engagements, including the planning, execution and reporting
- Set and monitor budgets
- Coaching, training, evaluating and mentoring of junior colleagues
- Guide integration of resources to drive efficient engagement execution
- Leverage artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, and data visualizations
- Participate in the proposal process for new clients and projects
- Effectively work in a hybrid environment
What we offer
At Deloitte, we provide plenty of opportunities and benefits for our people to be able to build professional relationships and cultivate a work-life balance.
Some of the benefits we offer are:
- 4-day working week during the summer
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in a multinational corporate organization
- A rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged
- Assigned coach and buddy to make the adaptation and career development process smooth
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Collaborative culture, supportive team, encouraging on-the-job learning
- Travel insurance, supplemental health insurance plan, annual performance bonus, referral bonus
- 4 Wellness days off each year
While you possess the motivation and excitement, we provide you with the tools and knowledge. Your career is in your hands.
Find out where you can start and how far you can go.
Get inspired at Deloitte!
We appreciate your interest and will treat your application strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Deloitte brings together variety of talents, experience, industries and services we deliver in over 150 countries in the world. Joining our team can be a great career-jumpstart or become an excellent development opportunity. The choice in taking the first step is yours – apply, meet us and see for yourself. Deloitte is your best choice!
About the team
Our Audit and Assurance team counts around 70 employees and whole office around 320. Many of them were, not so long ago, just like you - looking for a new challenge and wishing to start their careers at Deloitte.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.