We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the Kerry team in Coleraine!
This role requires someone coming from a Finance background within a manufacturing environment. Candidates will need to have advanced Excel skills, if you have experience with using SAP this will also be very advantageous.
What will I be doing?
- Complete Weekly Payroll - Time & Attendance submission / CSP / SSP / Manage Kronos System
- Complete Weekly & Monthly Product Costing analysis
- Calculate & Analyse Losses / Yields for the 6 production Streams on a weekly basis
- Review Material Ledger weekly to review RM Pricing for Coleraine Plant
- Calculate & Analyse formulations for the 6 production Streams on a weekly basis
- Labour Analysis / Absence report
- Complete Weekly Site KPI for SLT
- Stock Audits across factory
- Accounts Payable Support (Workflow Queries)
- Raise Purchase Orders & Manage Costs
- Open PO Report to Function Holders
What do I need to be successful?
In Kerry we understand that people have very different career trajectories and experiences. In order to be successful in this role we would be looking for the right competencies and aptitudes as well as your proven track record of success in a similar role and environment.
- Experience in a similar background within a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Excellent advanced Excel skills is essential
- Third qualification in Accounting or Business/Finance related subjects with a view to pursing to study in CIMA.
- Must have the ability to work accurately under pressure and within strict deadlines possessing excellent attention to detail and strong numeracy skills.
- Be able to Work as part of a team and independently
What will I get in return?
At Kerry, we believe in giving talented, curious people the opportunity to make a difference.
We work as a team, searching for the best ways to inspire food and nourish life.
We are a community of innovators, working across disciplines to solve global food challenges with a fresh approach. We want you to achieve whatever you put your mind to.
We also offer:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Health Care Cover
- Matched pension scheme
- Benefits platform offering discounts and cashback on major retailers including Tesco and many others.
The aim to shape the future of food might seem ambitious to some, but to us in Kerry, it's all in a day’s work. Kerry is dedicated to helping create better-tasting, more authentic and nutritious food, and beverages. We produce safe, quality products that help feed millions every day. Wherever you are, we can work together to create inspiring solutions that nourish life.
Our site in Coleraine is the largest processed cheese manufacturer in the UK and employs approx. 240 people. The site manufactures individually wrapped slices of cheese for the retail trade and cheese slices for catering and fast-food sectors.
Get in touch today!
In Kerry we benefit from the knowledge of our colleagues who bring a diverse range of cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles, and experiences. One team fostering an inclusive culture that, above all, inspires food and nourishes life. One culture where everyone brings their unique perspectives and experiences to help make us better, together. We are committed to nurturing an environment of positivity and inclusiveness, where everyone can be at their best, both personally and professionally.
Our recruitment, selection and assessment process are based on the skills and competencies of the specific roles and based entirely on merit. We are committed to and value Diversity and Inclusion in all recruitment processes within Kerry and do not discriminate based on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, political beliefs, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.