Senior Analyst, Financial Analysis (Capital Markets)
Responsible for conducting and documenting complex financial analysis projects for a business unit. Analyzes revenues and expenditures, researches variances, studies trends, compiles financial data, and provides financial reporting for the business unit. Draw conclusions and make recommendations to financial and line management.
- Develops strong relationships and closely coordinates with Business Unit and Corporate Financial Management personnel.
- Responsible for or assists with Business Unit Financial Reporting & Analysis, Competitive Benchmarking, Forecasting, Budgeting, Profitability Analysis, Financial Modeling, Strategic Planning, and Special Projects.
- Assists in coordination of Sarbanes-Oxley sign-off for Business Unit.
- Participates in developing unit’s strategic plan.
- Participates in the development of corporate-wide financial and reporting policies and procedures to comply with senior management directives and regulatory requirements
- Oversees the preparation of various financial reports, providing data analysis and justification for management decisions
- Manages projects, including planning, organizing, and directing activities towards project goal completion, including management reporting
- Provide thought leadership in specific subject matters with other financial team members.
- Thorough business knowledge likely to be gained through 5 plus years of relevant work experience and may possess a relevant advanced degree.
- Broad financial and accounting knowledge and business acumen.
- Requires strong presentation, and oral and written communication skills.
- Posses the ability to work effectively and build relationships across a matrix structure and with a diverse management team.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.