- Grade 12
- ACCA Qualification student or will begin with the ACCA Qualification when selected for this position. Candidate can also have/be studying a degree, will do the ACCA Qualification after completion of said degree.
- No experience required.
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Bank Reconciliation, First Trial Balance, Final Trial Balance with Working Papers, Interim Financial Statements and Annual Financial Statements.
- Calculation and Submission of all tax returns to the SARS and other regulating authorities.
- Company secretarial, including new registrations, amendments and maintenance.
- Trust and Estate planning and administration.
- New Business planning and implementation.
- Assisting in the process of Corporate Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Giving advice to clients financial and management topics.
All of the skills will be learned on-the-job.
We also offer assistance with your ACCA Qualification/Degree and the entire process to become an ACCA member.
*Applicant needs to be a South African citizen or South African permanent resident.