RTR Analyst - Accountant
At Johnson Controls, we are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of people all over the world. How do we do this? By working together on holistic solutions for smarter buildings and cities today and tomorrow. By protecting people and the environment. By giving back in the communities we live in. By solving today’s challenges while constantly asking ‘what’s next?’ So, what’s next in your future?
By joining Johnson Controls, you’ll be part of a team that plays an essential role in helping to create a safe, comfortable, and sustainable world. As a globally diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees work to create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to create smart cities and communities.
We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all our stakeholders in everything that we do.
# of Vacancies - 05
Work Location - Pune, India
Responsible for the timely and accurate performance of the General Ledger process. To execute the operations of the Record to Report team daily so the IBC operational excellence and customer service objectives are realized within the given guidelines and policies.
• Revenue recognition for trading entities, preparing, and reviewing calculations for GRNI, warranty, inventory provisions, etc.
• Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations as per the corporate policy. Prepare manual journal entries to record the financial transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
• Partner with Business Finance and other stakeholders to ensure smooth functioning of finance and accounting.
• Support in internal / external audit and all regulatory compliance requirements.
• Support in the process improvement initiatives and implementation timelines.
• Ensure adherence to SOX and internal controls and to the process landscape.
• Contribute ideas and action towards the continuous improvement of processes.
• Support on adhoc requests from internal and external stakeholders.
Qualification: ACCA Affiliates
• Clear understanding of financial accounting concepts.
• Ability to take new challenges and additional responsibilities.
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
• Expert in MS Excel
• Flexible to work in shift timings as per the business requirement.