EY Ford Rhodes: Manager up to Senior Manager/Director - Finance Transformation (Business Consulting)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
EY Ford Rhodes Chartered Accountants is a member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited (EYGL) providing Assurance, Tax, Consulting, and Strategy & Transaction Advisory services to our clients, both global and local, operating out of or seeking advice on doing business in Pakistan. With its Principal Office in Karachi and branches in Lahore and Islamabad, EY Ford Rhodes has been operating in Pakistan since 1948.
The Opportunity: your next adventure awaits!
We are seeking to recruit for a key position in our Business Consulting, Finance Transformation team, who will be responsible to develop our Finance Transformation services by developinga portfolio of businessbuilt onvalued relationships with external clients and growing an EY team with specialised skills in this area to meet our clients’ needs. We’re looking for an individual with enthusiasm to truly add value to clients, as well as ambition and potential to grow with us.
As market and technology rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a Finance Transformation Consultant, you’ll use your experience and knowledge in Finance, industry and technology to help deliver greater insight – delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our clients’ businesses. Expectation from Finance Transformation consultant is to assist clients in building Finance functions that are business-focused, cost-effective and agile in meeting the needs of all their stakeholders
Key to many of our Finance Transformation engagements is the identification, evaluation and deployment of the right technology to support our clients’ business agenda. In particular, this involves intertwining our Finance and Shared Services portfolio with other offerings like cyber security, analytics, RPA and digital technologies. You’ll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes and systems, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of the Business Consulting team, you’ll help the leading organizations improve their performance in a rapidly changing environment with adequate enablement of finance transformation and technologies. You’ll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge. You will also take the lead in developing and growing our business and client network, building relationships with our clients’ key stakeholders and contributing to the overall revenue generation efforts of the consulting wide organization.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks including the development of relationships with team members across EY practices to serve client needs
- Lead business development and client pursuit efforts with a strong insight of the market and past sales record of having won new business and developed existing accounts
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Finance matters and stay abreast of emerging business and industry trends relevant to our clients’ business, such as Business Analytics and Managed Services
- Effectively lead delivery of client engagements, including:
- Managing and motivating client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Manage expectations of client service delivery
- Demonstrate expertise and in-depth technical capabilities in the areas of Finance operations and processes; Finance operating models; Global Business Services and Finance technologies
- Data and analytics capabilities to transform forecasting, risk management, and understanding of value drivers
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment and play an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the organisation
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge and possess good business acumen
Qualifications and Attributes for success
- Minimum of 6-10 years’ relevant and progressive experience.
- MBA, ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification.
- Strong market focus with ability to identify and build new opportunities and client relationships and a proven ability to write and shape proposals.
- Experience managing senior stakeholders, providing constructive challenge and robust advice to the senior management including C-suite. Development of strategic Finance and IT relationships with C-suite decision makers.
- Excellent Technology knowledge and experience, covering current trends and best practice Consulting, complemented by strong Finance functional and operations understanding.
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage a team of junior consulting professionals.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo. Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.