Senior Manager - DAT Process Assurance, IT Audit (PwC Acceleration Center Kuala Lumpur)
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
As a member of our Advisory Acceleration Centre team, you will be a key thought leader and problem solver; applying your skills and experience to evaluate, implement, monitor, and support our distributed systems and help your team overcome challenges to push our strategic initiatives forward.
A career within Process Assurance services, will enable you to assist clients in optimising control activities, organisational strategy, and policies and procedures. You’ll conduct transaction testing, perform readiness assessments, and leverage various technical Information Technology controls (e.g. databases, operating systems, data warehouses, and reporting tools) in order to help our clients achieve optimal operational efficiency.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Key domains of information technology general controls (ITGC), including change management, access to programs and data, computer operations and systems development.
- Financial reporting and information technology risks, processes, and controls.
- Current and emerging technologies which may include Oracle, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies.
- COSO Framework, CoBIT and/or other leading business and IT control frameworks.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes within a professional services firm or large enterprise a consultant, auditor or business process specialist, including business process and IT management controls, which includes a proven record of success with completing deliverables related to the following:
- Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization, including the configuration of controls around security, business process and within IT environments.
- Applying internal control principles and business/technical knowledge including information technology general controls and application controls; financial reporting concepts; working experience applying professional skepticism skills.
- Facilitating aspects of the adaption a work program and practice aid, as well as perform assessments, using PwC's proprietary or other relevant tools to evaluate controls, security, SOD, and potential for optimization.
- Exhibiting project management skills, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules.
- Assisting in the creation of a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members. This includes providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress; and,
- Interacting with clients on solutions and executing projects on client engagements, forming client relationships, and demonstrating an understanding of the client's business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Accounting & Technology, Mathematics.
- Minimum 7 year(s) of IT controls auditing, consulting and/or implementing IT controls solutions.
- Having CPA License, CISA or CIA is also preferred.
- Oral and written proficiency in English required.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and client servicing skills.
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written English.
Information Technology General Controls (ITGC), ITGC, IT General Controls (ITGC), Service Control, Service Operations Management, SOC Reports
COBIT, COSO Framework
Job Posting End Date
December 30, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.