We invite highly motivated professionals to join our team, and together you will;
- Assist in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional accounting qualification.
- Technical knowledge that is current with professional accounting qualification.
- Analytical, meticulous and self-driven.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Candidates must be residents in Singapore, or have the right to work in Singapore.
For further information, and to apply for this job, do click on the "Apply" button below. We look forward to meeting you.