Senior Accountant - A&T in Fukuoka
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted on our career website.
ABOUT TMF GROUP
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
DISCOVER THE ROLE
The Senior Accountant assists the Assistant Manager / Manager in daily deliverables to provide excellent service to clients. He/she may also be required to coach the junior staff in the department.
- Maintains relationship with daily client contact;
- Performs daily work with high complexity, including closing full set of books, capital account, annual financial statements, profits tax returns with tax computations and other tailor made management reports/ financial analysis;
- Lead or assists in startup and accounting administration for new clients;
- Performs financial fluctuation analysis for key clients;
- Query management with internal and external- 3rd party stakeholders;
- Assists Assistant Manager / Manager to prepare proposals for clients;
- Supervises Junior Accountants and/or Accountants, and reviews draft deliverables;
- Assists Manager / Manager to implement internal control procedures and train junior staff;
- Acts as back-up when Manager and/or Assistant Manager is on leave;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree Holder in Accountancy or business related disciplines;
- Bookkeeping 2nd or USCPA holder
- Over 5 years relevant experience at Accounting firm or relevant Outsourcing field is preferred;
- Experience in accounting/payroll and banking procedures;
- Sound knowledge of international accounting and banking practices;
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (e.g. Vlookup, IF, Pivot for Excel);
- Preferred experience with accounting software (e.g. Bugyo, SAP, Dynamics, Oracle);
- Good command in both spoken and written Japanese and English (TOEIC 750 or above);
- Pursuing or qualified in Local professional examinations.
What’s in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 31 Jul 2023 Tokyo Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.