TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
A member of the team of analysts supporting Investran and other systems used by TMF’s Global Funds business. The team is responsible for delivering support to 200+ users in conformance to agreed internal SLAs.
- Part of a geographically diverse team that provides day to day support of Investran and other specialist fund systems to TMF’s staff and external clients.
- Assist in the development of processes and standards that will be applied across the global support team. Deliver work in conformance to those processes and standards.
- Part of a global, virtual, support team that collaborates to deliver a consistent service to end users irrespective of their location or time-zone.
- Collaborate with sales and client servicing teams to ensure consistency of service delivery. Assist in training to new offices and users. Support the on-boarding of new funds. Comfortable working across a wide range of cultures and time zones.
- Participate in the standardised use of fund systems across TMF’s global offices. Drive the adoption of consistent usage of IT platforms to ensure that global clients receive the same service offering irrespective of location.
KEY BUSINESS EXPEREINCE
- Subject Matter Expert – Investran
- Experience of other Private Equity systems (Allvue, eFront), industry leading Real Asset systems (Yardi) is preferable, but not essential.
- Fund accounting and administration
- Client / Fund onboarding
- Investor Reporting and portal administration (Investment Café, Data Exchange)
- Banking and treasury systems (Kyriba)
- Experience of Credit servicing and portfolio management tools such as WSO, Black Mountain, Loan IQ a plus.
- Report Writing tools such as SSRS, Business Objects / Crystal Reports, Tableau, PowerBI
- Data Integration tools such as Alteryx, SSIS, Mulesoft and the development of integrations
- SQL Server, TSQL and database design
- Experience of formal change management, including requirements elicitation, specification documentation, project co-ordination & planning
- Min 3- 5 years of experience of supporting Investran or as an Investran accounting super user. Experience of v7 preferred.
- Fund Accounting and Investor Administration background, and an understanding of Investran’s Accounting, Report Wizard, CRM and Reporting Services with experience of Investor portals (DX, eFront IC) beneficial.
- Interest and experience in automations and Business Intelligence utilising technology such as Alteryx, Anaplan and PowerBI would be highly desirable.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
What's in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity in an international company
- Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
- A career within an ever evolving market
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
- Want to know more about a career with TMF Group? Watch this video:
Applications close: 30 Jun 2023 South Africa Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.