Senior Auditor – Cyber Security (80-100%) #218922
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Auditor Cyber Security to conduct cyber security related audits within the Chief Technology & Operations Office function. In this role, you will contribute to prioritization and audit planning, perform fieldwork and controls testing and present your findings to Senior IT Management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager. You will demonstrate leadership by supervising and monitoring audits to ensure high quality delivery against agreed timeframes, building long lasting partner relationships within the IT organization, working on a wide range of cyber security audits, change assurance reviews and verification of prior audit issues. Your future colleagues
Our globally distributed team provides independent assessment of cyber security risks and evaluation of the effectiveness of the Bank’s internal controls and governance processes. We are risk focused and conduct our audit work with a high level of integrity and attention to detail and are looking for a colleague who shares our high standards and passion for audit, for cyber security, and for protecting the digital assets of the Bank. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
- A good knowledge of Cyber Security (e.g., Threat Detection & Response, I&AM, DLP) and Operational Resilience (including Business Continuity Management) risks and controls, ideally gained within Financial Services and a strong understanding of risks, root cause analysis of issues and how controls can mitigate those risks.
- Experience auditing cyber, IT infrastructure and IT General Computer Controls and you hold one or more IT audit certifications (e.g., CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA). Ideally, you have some experience auditing IT risk functions including CISO and the Second Line of Defense. You have an understanding of NIST, COBIT and other IT control frameworks and keep up to date on emerging cyber threats, industry trends and best practices, and are able to share insights with senior management in IT.
- The ability to work collaboratively across business and IT, with auditors and Data Analysts, to assess technology risk across the Technology environment: we are looking for a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can present technical issues in a simple and concise way, to deliver compelling opinions to a variety of stakeholders. Can effectively assess root causes and help management define sustainable remediation plans.
- Take ownership of your work to achieve excellence in execution, through strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management to deliver effectively towards deadlines.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.