Assistant Manager, Audit Analytics
Get to know our Team:
Our Audit Innovation & Operations team focuses on supporting the Internal Audit teams with automation and data-driven solutions that are developed through continuous experimentation. The objective is to innovate a digital-first approach in delivering audit work across Grab through Analytics, Intelligence, and Automation solutions.
If you enjoy sinking your head into the world of data and have a strong interest in exploring new ways of getting things done then you’re a perfect fit!
Get to know the Role:
- The role focuses on the development and deployment of audit analytic solutions that will support audits and risk advisory activities, offering opportunities for exposure to a wide range of data-driven activities across Grab's businesses.
- Collaborative projects across Internal Audit teams are common, with opportunities to work across business verticals and with different country teams.
- The role will report to the Senior Manager, Audit Innovation & Operations and work in a specialized team that will manage the development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing audit analytic solutions and tools.
- Apart from Audit Analytics, the role will also support the Internal Audit team’s innovation journey by designing and developing new tools or automation workflows that will support the transformation of audit operations. These projects will often require a combination of data analysis, strategic thinking, and idea generation.
The day-to-day activities:
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain audit analytic solutions and Internal Audit tools to support the completion of audits and operations of the Internal Audit team.
- Identify data sources to analyze and assist the broader audit team to perform risk-based assessments, understand and evaluate the business environment, related controls and processes.
- Assist to prepare draft/ final report and participate in the presentation of audit findings as a result of audit analytics performed.
- Support Internal Audit team members in the rapid development and deployment of data analytic solutions that can be applied to audits in progress.
- Research and experiment on automation and integration opportunities from Slack, GSuite, Asana, AuditBoard, KNIME, Power BI, Tableau, and other tools the team uses.
- Leverage and design audit analytics solutions to identify trends, anomalies, and exceptions across both business and technology processes to help develop a data-driven audit approach to help identify higher risk areas and to provide higher degree of assurance through substantive interrogation or testing.
- Provide support for Internal Audit operation activities like production of information for management reporting, preparation of IA/Innovation sharing materials and analytics training for the IA team.
- 3-8 years of relevant work experience spanning across analytic development and management, audit, audit analytics, and risk advisory.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
- Critical thinking and a sharp eye for detail and comfortable with failing and possess the drive to keep trying.
- Education in data science, information systems, computer science/engineering, accountancy, finance or equivalent
- Data Analytics/Science/UX/AI/ML Certifications from training institutions like General Assembly, GA Tech, Google, Dataquest, Datacamp, etc.
- Experienced in analytics development workbench like KNIME, Alteryx, Azure Data Factory, etc.
- Professional certification from CPA, CA, CISA, CISSP, CIA, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.