Cashier, Finance - Midlands
Crowe is a leading national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm with global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world, with access to more than 38,000 people in more than 145 countries and across 700+ offices globally.
Finance Cashier Duties include:
- Fees ledger cashbook preparation, including bank downloads, identifying and posting cash to debtors ledger.
- Allocating unidentified receipts when requested by the credit control team and cashier.
- Saving remittances into the system
- Daily cashbook reconciliations.
- Raising ad-hoc sales invoices and credit notes.
- Assistance in the maintenance of client database.
- Assist with purchase ledger team during busy period including processing of expenses and invoices.
- General finance duties as and when required.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- A strong customer service focus and the ability to build effective working relationships within the finance team, other employees, partners and external stakeholders.
- To be able to work to instructions effectively, in a team environment and to process deadlines.
- High attention to detail and, logical, and orderly in approach.
- Sound working knowledge of MS Windows-based software packages, including word processing, excel spreadsheets, databases, electronic mail, and the internet.
Our minimum requirements:
- BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent).
- GCSE grade 4 (C) or above in Maths and English Language.
Your application will not be based on academic performance alone; you will be required to demonstrate the personal qualities which underpin our core values, which include personal drive, integrity and leadership. If you do not meet all the entry requirements, you may still be considered if the rest of your application is strong. If you have any extenuating circumstances that you believe we should take into account, and you are comfortable sharing, please let our recruitment team know and this will be looked at alongside your application.
Why choose Crowe?
Crowe is where talented people can realise their potential, are successful and enjoy what they do by making a positive difference to our clients, communities and each other.
Our vision is to be recognised as essential to the future success of our clients by helping them to answer tomorrow’s questions, and make smart decisions that have lasting value through the highest quality audit, tax, advisory and risk services.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a firm that truly values its people.
Crowe is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organisation and believe that diversity and inclusivity are key drivers of effectiveness and in providing our clients with a quality service.
Entry and progression within the firm is determined solely by the application of objective criteria, personal performance and merit.
We want to create the best environment for our staff to thrive. We recognise the importance of offering a flexible approach to our working environment and we would be happy to discuss with you further.
Closing Date: 10 March 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.