Group Internal Auditor
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax,corporate secretarial,international corporate structuring,fund administration and structured finance– whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
Group Internal Auditor
The Internal Audit function provides risk-based, objective assurance and advice designed to protect, add value and improve TMF Group’s operations. It helps TMF to achieve its objective by systemically evaluating and improving risk management, internal controls and corporate governance. The Group Internal Auditor will be part of the wider global audit team and function in all areas of internal auditing work. The work will involve the execution of a comprehensive internal audit program, including but not limited to compliance, AML/KYC , operational and regulatory audits.
- Participating and co-leading assigned audit engagements through audit planning and execution, aligning with team members, but also through collection, analysis, interpretation and documenting information to support audit results
- Acting as an audit team member on audits and applying best practice techniques in, among others, preparation of risk assessments, testing of control design, conducting fieldwork and documenting workpapers
- Following up the action plans/ recommendations to resolve audit findings
- Ensure timely and accurate management of audits, documentation and reporting
- Developing wider stakeholders relations across the business with the support of positive working relationships with other auditors in the team,
- Maintaining organizational and professional ethical standards and aim to develop self-initiative and independent judgement
- Working with the Senior Group Internal Auditor to support the Head of Audit in preparation of strategic audit initiatives, the annual audit Plan and other ad-hoc tasks resulting from the daily audit operations.
- Experience in internal audit and control methodologies; min of 2-3 years of relevant experience in the financial services and related sectors
- Advanced skills in collecting and analysing complex data, evaluating information and systems and drawing logical conclusions
- Advanced skills in planning and project management and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines
- Advanced skills in effective verbal and written communication in English, including active listening skills and presenting recommendations
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills/high degree of perseverance and resilience
- Experience in the ability to anticipate and evaluate problems and potential obstacles
- Advanced skills to manage stakeholder expectations with regards to delivery, and escalation of concerns as appropriate
- Taking leadership in a constructive challenge and support for difficult decisions
- Personal engagement and determination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; supporting language skills (Spanish, others) are valuable
- Knowledge of operational activity and processes is a plus
- Awareness of data protection regulations and financial services regulations is a highly desirable;
- Prepared to potentially travel internationally
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Applications close: 22 Aug 2023 Singapore Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.