Finance AssistantAbout KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in more than 140 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant within our Finance function, acting as the first line of support for finance related queries and providing administrative assistance to the team.
- Processing invoices and payments;
- Daily entry of financial transactions;
- Assisting with month end closure; and
- Dealing with related administrative tasks.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles and procedures;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Good organisational skills;
- Professionalism and customer focus; and
- Proactivity and a can-do attitude.
What We Offer
- A Performance Manager to coach you, periodically review, and ensure that you will meet your business and personal development goals;
- Buddy system;
- Continuous Learning through multiple online platforms;
- Technical training and support;
- Flexible working;
- Health insurance;
- A multicultural team;
- Relocation package and Immigration support where applicable.
A minimum of 1 year experience as well as a good understanding of basic bookkeeping will be considered an asset.
Are you looking for a challenge and willing to learn? Please visit our website via the apply button below.