Deals, Transaction Services - Valuations - Senior Associate - Amman
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Valuations practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organizations realize the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realize value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company. You could be working remotely with colleagues anywhere in the region.
- Assist managers/senior manager/directors in carrying out valuation engagements
- Engage with clients and other PwC lines of service on a day to day basis
- Present valuation findings internally and, where required externally to clients
- Build a network around your peer group internally within PwC and externally
- Carry out financial modeling assignments as part of the valuation process
- Prepare substantial written sections of valuation reports which supports the valuation conclusion
- Working with colleagues across all lines of services to deliver valuations alongside other services provided by PwC
- Carry out property inspections and source market data
- Carry out reviews of third party valuation reports A degree of flexibility in traveling between regional offices may be required as part of the role
We are looking for an individual at Senior Associate level who has an excellent track record and meets the following criteria:
- 3-5 years of previous valuation work experience ideally in a leading international advisory firm
- Recognised Degree qualification in Business and/or Accounting related fields.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or similar certification is preferred
- Sound knowledge and understanding of financial analysis techniques, including ability to underlyze financial statements and understand key financial indicators and drivers of key financial performance
Other Required Attributes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other financial analysis tools, Microsoft. Power BI is a plus.
- Strong project management skills and a good team player
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, such as legal and tax professionals, to ensure smooth and efficient transaction execution
- Provide exceptional client service throughout the transactional process, ensuring the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication ability as well as strong analytical and evaluation skills; whilst demonstrating accuracy and attention to details when working in a fast paced environment.
- Dynamic personality with ability to demonstrate leadership and inspire trust to clients
- A self-starter with a high level of initiative.
- A positive attitude and strong organizational skills are essential.
- Highly adaptable, able to work independently and effectively under pressure in a fast- paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think on your feet.
- Willingness to travel frequently on short notice is essential.
- Ability to quickly grasp key business drivers and specific valuation issues
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.