Business Analyst, Accounting & Tax
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key business and technology stakeholders.
- Assist in training to new offices and users.
- Comfortable working across a wide range of cultures and time zones.
- Drive the adoption of consistent usage of IT platforms to ensure that global clients receive the same service offering irrespective of location.
- Work with stakeholders in and around regions who provide A&T services to ensure requirements are captured accurately and solution considerations are designed to meet business needs.
- Review ERP/Tooling requirements for fit to strategy and /standards across the identify any gaps and ensure consistency in business. Conduct analysis of current tooling requirements and make recommendations for replacements/upgrades
- Contributes to team effort where possible to deliver a flawless service.
- Analytical and solution design skills
- Problem-solving skills and communication skills related to listening, facilitating workshops, articulating complex concepts both verbally and in writing and translating back to form clear requirements.
- Project Management and Organization Skills – be able to work to deadlines, make timelines and manage self and others to coordinate and complete tasks within required timelines. Ability to self-manage, build relationships with others and collaborate to meet end to end delivery tasks. Experience working on multiple projects.
- Experience of formal change management, including requirements elicitation, specification documentation, project co-ordination & planning
- Interpersonal Skills – align to TMF values and demonstrate integrity and fair play and respect to others. Builds and develops cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships across level, geography and business line, demonstrating good verbal and written communication skills, and confident in handling difficult situations and working under pressure.
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF.
Applications close: 31 Jul 2023 Singapore Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.