This is an Assistant Accountant role working for a growing organisation in Slough. This role would suit someone with solid month end experience.
This Assistant Accountant role will be working for a busy and rapidly expanding organisation in Slough.
This Assistant Accountant position, will involve the following responsibilities:
Maintenance, accounting and reporting of cash and banking activities including forecasting
Preparation of the applicable monthly balance sheet reconciliations
Support the Accounting Managers with analysis, open item management and documenting processes
Support in the preparation of rolling forecasts & estimates.
Support to the reporting and filing of returns for Indirect Tax, VAT and Intrastat declarations.
The ideal Assistant Accountant will have the following:
- 2-3 years experience in Accounting and Finance
- Good communication skills - written and spoken in English and French
- Good influencing, analytic and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with an ability to think logically
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Commercial awareness
- French language would be an advantage
This Assistant Accountant role operates on a hybrid working pattern and has the potential to become permanent.