Internal Auditor (Assistant Manager/ Senior)
- Able to lead and supervise internal audit staff to ensure adequate coverage of audit scope.
- Good comprehension on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system and risk management framework.
- Ensure complete documentation of working papers, audit procedures and techniques conducted, and results of audit checks.
- Able to analyze findings, determine possible causes and implications and develop recommendations/ corrective actions/ improvements on gaps identified.
- Able to present and explain findings, provide advice on internal controls, promote implementation of recommendations/ corrective actions/ improvements.
- Assume full on-the-job responsibility for satisfactory completion of assigned tasks including supervising and providing guidance to junior staff.
- Complete assigned projects in organized and efficient manner on time and within budget.
- Perform ad hoc audit and investigation on areas of concern as and when required.
- A Malaysian and possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Internal audit experience of at least 3 years and above
- Must be discipline, independent and committed to work in tight deadline with minimum supervision
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for detail
- Possess good analytical mind with good report writing and presentation skills
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with all level of staff and client
- Must be willing to travel on short notice
- Must be a team player as well as able to work independently and deliver under a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- 5 working days
- Study leave
- Subsidy for professional membership subscription
- Dental and optical benefit