Senior Account Executive
- Managing client portfolio and responsible for accurate invoicing of the work done.
- Sending welcome emails to new clients and take ownership of onboarding process.
- Communication with the clients on timely manner and handling queries.
- Preparation & Review of weekly & monthly management accounts, annual statutory accounts.
- Bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns.
- Lead and provide guidance to staff to take action for improvements in Accounts.
- Carry out regular coaching & reviews for training and development of team members.
- Candidate should be ACCA Affiliate/Finalist, CA inter with articles.
- Prior minimum 2-3 years of UK/UAE base accounting firm experience is preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year contract
- Experience with Quickbooks, Zohobooks and Xero will be preferred.