Personal Tax Supervisor Across South West Locations
Preparing tax returns for a varied portfolio of 200+ clients. Good communication skills will be essential, not only for liaising with clients but also for performing a managerial function for more junior members of staff.
The client is a leading independent firm based across the South West. They are passionate about improving customer services. Whether that's through partnering with major accountancy networks, investing in the latest technologies, or by recruiting the country's brightest talents, there focus has always remained the same: to help you or your business thrive.
- Preparing tax returns for a portfolio of 200+ clients (including client communication).
- Preparing P11D forms.
- Helping more senior staff on planning projects.
- Assisting more senior staff on forensic tax engagement.
- Coaching more Junior members of the team.
- ATT (Plus ideally part-qualified CTA).
- Strong IT skill. Microsoft Office Word and Excel knowledge essential.
- Confident verbal and written skills with good attention to detail.
- Managerial qualities to take more Junior members of staff under your wing.
- Communicate effectively with clients in order to provide the best service possible.
A competitive base salary of 45k-55k.
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Offer training support for your CTA qualifications
- Flexi time and toil available
- Pension contributions
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Clear careers progression
If this role is of interest please contact Callum Panton at Michael Page 07977092279.