Finance Manager, FP&A
Finance Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis opportunities within our Retail Banking Finance, Institutional Banking and Markets Finance and Group Finance teams now available at CBA.
Now is the time to join a recognised leading Financial Services team in the financial services industry.
Given CommBank's commitment to building a simpler, better bank, we have a number of opportunities at a Senior Manage level supporting our Operations and Group Support Services Finance teams.
Key duties will include:
- Oversight of the Expenses Performance, Budgeting and Forecasting processes for BU with a focus on highlighting financial opportunities/risks and insights.
- Assist with month end reporting deliverables, ensuring that operational and financial processes result in timely and accurate financial results and forecasts and act as a key point of contact for any queries. Includes FTE and Wave reporting.
- You will need to understand the processes, which derive the financial results and ensure suitable controls are in place to ensure ongoing resilience and reliability, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provide insight into key drivers of expense performance to senior leadership.
- Preparation of regular reporting including Commercial and Strategic Insights used in business performance monitoring and decision-making.
- Quarterly, half-yearly and year end reporting, including CEO Packs.
- Being a trusted business partner with stakeholders across the business to enable deliverables to be completed on time and resolve issues efficiently
- Build the relationship with peer teams across the Group, developing a forum for knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- Positively contribute to team culture and the work environment.
- Strong financial control and governance mindset and approach to work carried out.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Graduate qualifications in a numerate discipline preferably finance, business or economics
- Post graduate qualifications preferred (CA/CPA, MBA)
- Financial Services experience in a banking environment is preferable;
- Strong experience in a financial performance management;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong leadership and team management skills;
- High degree of commercial acumen;
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deliverables.
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
In Financial Services, we take a proactive approach to your career development. Your ongoing development would be part of an integrated development plan. Living the CBA leadership principles and demonstrating our values opens up great opportunities at CBA. If you would like to hear more about this role please Apply.
Please note – We are seeking Expressions of Interest within these teams for present and future vacancies. Successful candidates will be contacted for a further conversation around suitability.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 01/06/2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.