Corporate Services Officer_Mauritius
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere, as well as the benefit of customized training, adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Assist in performing the day to day transactions pertaining to the management of the clients’ affairs and ensure that same is executed in a timely manner and efficiently;
- Assist with the incorporation of entities in Mauritius including the internal process of onboarding clients;
- Convene, prepare and attend Board Meeting and AGMs of entities;
- Prepare and draft minutes of meeting and resolutions of entities;
- Liaise with local authorities (ROC, FSC, MRA etc…), banks and auditors regarding ongoing operational, administrative and audit matters;
- Perform bank account opening and attend to periodic KYC refresher performed by the banks;
- Process payment including on online platform;
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports like annual Administrator’s report;
- Assisting on the preparation of monthly Management Account and annual Financial Statement;
- Ensure Accounts, Financial Statements are audited within statutory deadline;
- Ensure all VAT, PAYE, TDS and Tax Return are filed by the deadline;
- Maintaining accurate records of the company’s activities and corporate status and ensure that the information is up to date and client information updated on relevant internal system;
- Ensure that all companies are in compliance with relevant laws, licensing conditions, regulation and guidelines including due diligence document;
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance;
- You have between 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- You have good knowledge of regulation governing the global business sector;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) would be an advantage;
- Listen and respond to customer request in a timely manner;
- Familiar with accounting, audit and tax compliance matter;
- You are fluent in English and French;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to check and maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- You possess team spirit, ability to work in demanding and high pressure environment, motivation to work well as an individual and as a team , and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.