IFDS Transfer Agency Program Manager (12 Month Fixed Term Contract) - Vice President
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Change Management team in delivery of a portfolio of client-requested projects across the Transfer Agency function
- Reporting to the Head of Programs, this role centers on ongoing management of external clients with respect to delivery of a prioritised program of project work
- The role involves delivery of projects covering multiple systems, vendors, operations teams, clients, and locations.
- The Program Manager will be responsible for management of a team of Project Managers & Business Analysts in delivery of the program
- Responsibility for adherence of all team members to standards, policies, and quality of deliverables associated with the program
- Resource allocation & capacity management duties
- Team reporting responsibilities including progress on active initiatives, key issues & risks, capacity utilization and projections
- Program level budget and revenue tracking
- Coordination of stakeholders across multiple locations and time zones
- Liaison extensively with clients to establish exact requirements, agree solutions and define timeframes for project deliverables
- Initial escalation point for all project issues, giving appropriate guidance to Project Managers to address & resolve issues, or actively escalating issues further where required
- Active participation in project steering meetings
- Definition of project scope with Project Managers based on the Project sponsor’s objectives together with input from the appropriate stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Proactive identification and management of program level and project risks, ensuring that the appropriate measures are taken to ensure that all stakeholders have an appropriate appreciation of the key risks and that the required steps to mitigate these risks are completed.
- Ensure that Project Managers complete thorough documentation throughout the project life cycle including collation of all required signoffs
- Issue tracking and management, ensuring that the appropriate stakeholders are in agreement with the resolution steps
- Monitoring of project milestones
- Report Program status, issues, budget & capacity to business unit on a regular basis.
- Ensure that all aspects of operational readiness are addressed within each project, including legal and regulatory obligations
- Interface with other business units involved in active projects and coordinates the project team and activities across all organizations involved in the project
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED –
- Minimum 8 years of management/supervisory/project management experience in financial services, 5 of which must be in a Project Management role.
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance, business administration, or equivalent professional qualification
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Project)
- Extensive Knowledge of Transfer Agency function
- A proven track record in management of an external client relationship
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, interaction and influencing skills.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Self motivated, innovative and analytical.
- Strong Presentation and Facilitating skills
- Good prioritisation and time management.
- Good people management & supervisory skills
- Ability to engage successfully in multiple initiatives simultaneously
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.