DRSC Assurance - ESG Advisory Administration (Assistant Manager/Manager)
Title: Service Line (based in Kuala Lumpur) – DRSC Assurance - ESG Advisory Administration (Assistant Manager/Manager)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
As an administrative manager at Deloitte, you will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the firm's administrative functions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the client acceptance process, including reviewing and analyzing client information, conducting risk assessments, and making recommendations to senior management of the team
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies, including anti-money laundering (AML) and know-your-customer (KYC) protocols.
- Collaborating with other departments and teams to support the firm's strategic goals and objectives.
- Providing leadership and guidance to administrative staff, including training and development opportunities.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality in all interactions with clients, colleagues, and stakeholders.
- Collecting and analyzing data from various sources to prepare reports for monthly management reporting
- Prepare invoices and billing documents to clients
- Manage the logistics support for events, training and activities within the division
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of administrative processes.
- Managing the firm's client database and ensuring that all client information is accurate and up-to-date.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Minimum Diploma holder from any discipline
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field will be an advantage
- At least 5+ years experience in Administration management
- Willing to learn in-house software
- Knowledge of software such as SAP, Sharepoint, Salesforce would be advantageous
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office (well-versed in Microsoft Excel is a plus)
- Ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.