Corporate Tax Associate Director
Are you looking for that clear pathway to becoming a Partner?;Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?;Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
Day to day duties
- Oversee a portfolio of key corporate clients, including their compliance process
- Focus a large part of your time in supporting the Tax Partners to deliver tax advisory services to existing and new clients
- Assist in managing the corporate tax team by hearing the voice of your team members, conduct appraisals, provide coaching of assignments to support the development of team skills and knowledge and continually improve the quality and delivery of work
- Establish strong working relationships with your own portfolio of clients through assignments and regular contact, including attending client meetings
What are we looking for?
- CTA/ACA/ACCA/CA (or equivalent) qualified
- Our clients come from all industries, so exposure to multiple sectors would be a distinct advantage
- Previous Corporate Tax or Mixed Tax experience in a similar role within a practice environment is essential
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to carry out research into complex areas of tax legislation
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.