Accounts Receivable Executive (Billing)
The successful candidate will be part of the Finance team supporting the accounts receivable function ensuring prompt and precise billing to clients.
Our client is a multinational full-service advertising agency that specialises in developing creative strategies to establish meaningful connections between clients and their audience. Their comprehensive services range from brand development, media planning and buying, digital marketing, and social media management.
- Verify that vendor invoices are accurately recorded in the system in a timely manner
- Track project status and identify billable projects
- Manage job and intercompany reconciliation and reporting
- Manage intercompany billing and aging balances
- Record receipts and bank transactions accurately
- Be updated with monthly exchange rates and manage revaluation of foreign currency
- Keep fixed assets ledger up to date
- Prepare month-end reports and journal entries for month-end closing activities
- Assist with balance sheet account reconciliation
- Support yearly financial audit and ensure compliance to regulations
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Diploma in Accountancy with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of billing and invoicing procedures
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This is a permanent opportunity with a global advertising and public relations company located in the central region of Singapore, offering a competitive remuneration package and developmental opportunities.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Audrey Ang at +65 6541 9940.