Internal Audit Consultant - Various Levels Part Qualified / Qualified
HW Controls & Assurance Ltd (trading as Validera) is a specialist provider of internal audit and advisory services.
At Validera we work with our clients to help them Improve, Comply and Optimise their operations.
We have been successfully operating since 1994 providing internal audit, assurance and business advisory services, predominately to the public, charitable, financial service and SME sectors.
Due to our continued success will are looking to add a number of enthusiastic Internal Auditors to our specialist team; exact grade and terms will be dependent upon the individual.
We would be particularly interested in hearing from individuals who are Part Qualified or Qualified with 24 months upwards internal audit experience.
An Internal Audit Consultant would typically be responsible for delivering specific elements of audit and compliance work, depending upon experience this will include audit planning, undertaking fieldwork, feedback and client relations.
This involves developing your inter-personal skills to establish good client relations and promoting the firm in positive light.
The training and development support we offer will enable the successful candidate to develop into a subject matter expert in one or more chosen fields of expertise in addition to becoming a competent internal auditor.
With Validera the potential for personal growth is limited only by your own ambition and commitment; we support all staff to achieve their career goals within a growing firm.
A large amount of our work involves providing assurance, and advice to clients on their systems and processes, approach to managing of risk and compliance with regulations and standards.
Successful candidates will display a combination of the following:
- Ideally minimum Part Qualified.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to help clients process improvement through assurance and compliance services.
- Understanding of role of audit in delivering compliance services to the Public, Not for Profit and Private Sectors.
- Experience of an audit environment.
- Ability to present on specific subjects to a group of people (internal staff or clients/potential clients).
- Ability to identify and assess risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly.
- Ability to develop excellent client and internal relationships.
- Ability to deliver work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality.
- Excellent team player but able to work on own initiative.
People have always been our business. We know that our success depends in no small way on your expertise, talent and skill. We have built a reputation for working with people and invest heavily in their training and career development. If you can take charge of your career, deliver high quality client service and meet targets, we will provide all the support and opportunity to realise your full potential.
Validera is an Approved ACCA Employer.
Find out more about us at www.validera.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants must be resident in the UK and have full unrestricted Right to Work in the UK.