Pricing Specialist (Commerical Finance)
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
Business partnering with commercial and ensure competitive and environment market conditions are reflected in pricing. Understanding competitor’s pricing, market changes, size of prize of the opportunity and customer cost-in-use which are key enablers to maximize the return from Kerry’s business model and value proposition.
Work Location: Petaling Jaya (1 Powerhouse)
Reporting to: Strategic Pricing Lead
- Support in pricing strategy for new launched products, strategic push initiatives and key product technology drives within the market.
- Shared responsibility and contributor for the execution of annual pricing process for relevant territory. Delivering pricing recommendations to ensure profitability sustainability.
- Implement and maintain order management in SAP, being the gatekeeper in ensuring orders are price right the first time and accurately to avoid any supply disruptions as well as maintaining optimum service levels to customer.
- Deliver, implement and maintain relevant and competitive intercompany pricing align group policies and local statutory guidelines.
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Management Accounting
- At least 2-3 years’ relevant experience in Pricing, Margin Management, FP&A, Commercial Finance or Operations Finance,
- Relevant Pricing and Margin Management/ Product Costing experience within FMCG industry is very beneficial
- SAP or another ERP system experience
- Project Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (advance Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A team player and a relationship builder with strong communications skills to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Comfortable with autonomy and proactive in approach
- Results/solutions driven and able to challenges status quo and drives improvement
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Focus on improvement and standardization of processes
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adapt to dynamic work environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.